WooCommerce Site audit
Understanding your WooCommerce website’s performance
There are myriad factors which lead to having a successful WooCommerce store – many of which aren’t visible to you.
We specialise in WooCommerce, so we know why some stores perform well and why others under-perform. If you’d like to understand why your WooCommerce store is performing the way it is, then request a free website audit through the form below.
Get a free WooCommerce audit
What do we audit?
- Search engine analysis.
- Page speed – this affects Google ranking and visitor experience.
- Competitor review – how does your site compare to your competitors’, as they are only a click away?
- User experience – with a focus on message clarity and calls to action.
- Merchandising devices – how are you engaging, with a site user, to improve the chance of them buying from you?
- Mobile experience – how does your site look on a mobile device, as 40% of your users will be on one?
- Checkout and fulfilment experience – does your site instil confidence, or post-purchase doubt?
- Customer retention strategies – how are you managing your relationship with existing customers?
What does the audit report contain?
The report will outline our findings and recommendations to improve website performance. It includes:
- Report summary – the key findings.
- Suggested solution – what needs to be done to resolve problems and improve site performance.
- Priorities – the easy wins that deliver the most benefit through minimal effort.
- Implementation plan – what needs to be done to implement the findings.
Checkout some of our WooCommerce websites.